Municipal election april 7, 2020
On the Ballot:
A. Three (3) Town Board of Trustees Vacancies
The three candidates receiving the highest number of votes are elected to the four-year terms. These terms will commence at the first regular Board of Trustees meeting following the date of the election.
B. One (1) Town Mayor VacancyThe Mayoral candidate receiving the highest number of votes is elected to the four-year term. This term will commence at the first regular Board of Trustees meeting following the date of the election.
Nomination Petitions for Trustee and Mayor may be circulated starting January 7, 2020 and must be returned by January 27. The petitions are available at the Clerks Office Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM.
Mail Ballot Election:
- The election will be conducted as a mail ballot election per the "Colorado Municipal Election Code of 1965".
- Ballots will be mailed no later than March 23, 2020.
- Ballots must be received no later than April 7, 2020 by 7 PM. Ballots received after this time will not be counted.
- Secure drop-off locations will be at:
- Fraser Valley Metropolitan Recreation Center at 1 Main Street (a 24-hour drop-off)
- Fraser Town Hall at 153 Fraser Avenue (during regular business hours Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM)
Election Headquarters will be at Fraser Town Hall. The poles will be open from 7 AM - 7 PM. Electors can register to vote up to and including the day of the election.
Please contact the Town Clerk, Antoinette McVeigh for any additional information, 970-726-5491 ext. 201.